Tony Constantine believes that maximizing opportunities and managing risk are achievable simultaneously through the prudent employment of the planning process. "We must take responsibility for ourselves, our loved ones, and others who may depend on us both now, and into the future."
Tony taught high school in Strongsville and Bratenahl for several years before moving full-time into his family's scrap metal recycling firm. During his tenure as an owner and corporate officer of a closely held family owned business, he developed a unique understanding and insight into the concerns and desires of business owners and their employees. In fact, most of Mr. Constantine's adult life has been involved in and devoted to the identification and resolution of these issues.
Seeking a new challenge, Tony entered the financial services industry in 1993, and went full-time in 1998. This allowed him to devote more time to the issues confronting the smaller business owner today.
- Past Board of Directors Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board of Directors, Lake County Council on Aging (Finance, Personnel, and Nominating Committees)
- Past Board Member of Lake County Council on Aging Foundation
- Past Member Eastlake Civil Service Commission
- Past-president Mentor Redline Club
- Past Lakeland Community College Foundation Committee Member
- Past presiding officer and board member of various other civic and fraternal organizations
Tony and his wife, Debby, live in Mentor, Ohio. They have three grown children.