Our commitment to you, our valued Client(s), is that we will protect your privacy and live up to the following standards:
1. We will protect and safeguard any and all personal information that you share with us, under the strictest confidentiality.
2. We will permit only Emerald Financial Services, Inc. employees, who are trained in the proper handling of information, to have access to your information.
3. We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless previously approved by you, the client, or by previous disclosure, or required by law.
4. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of the client. We may facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies on your behalf. These companies are not permitted to share your information with any other organization or entity unless you have expressed an interest in their products or services.
5. We do not participate in providing client information to any marketing list services or organizations.
6. We will attempt to keep client files complete, up to date, and accurate.
Certain employees of Emerald Financial Services, Inc., in their dual role as a securities licensed Representative and/or a New York State Licensed Insurance Producer may use the information within our files to determine suitability and/or provide other information to our Licensed Broker Dealer and/or our Licensed General Insurance Agent required to do business that you have requested. Emerald Financial Services, Inc., will not release any information to any other organization or individual unless we are required to do so by law.
It is our guiding philosophy that your privacy, and confidentiality remain steadfast within our firm.
We thank you for your business, but most of all, we cherish your trust.
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DESCRIBES OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES FOR BOTH CURRENT AND FORMER CLIENTS.